Wednesday, December 23, 2009

just read la

i think boredom just motivated me to blog a lot recently. precisely, today. this is already my third post.

so just now i went for yumcha session with my friends. some friends purposely drove down to jenjarom and met us. so initially yong and i quite reluctant. we both spent a lot lately. but due to a word called "YI QI", we went lo.

it was okie. talked crap with e jin. he said i din change lot since the last time he saw me. as in, my attitude. he thought with a relationship i would be more feminine. then i told him, i used to be. but now no more, so too bad so sad lo. hahaha...then he invited me to his Taylors lakeside campus. he said many rich fish, and the place look damn chunt. okie okie, i shall go when i have someone to fetch me there.

then after that, another friend joined us, and said next year end wanna bring us to Taiwan. argghhh im tempted by the way he said lo. cheap clothes. many food. awesome club. damn it! i shall work more from now. coz maybe im going sabah next year too. hopefully i have enough money to go both of these places. and there's a conference to attend in Taiwan too. we gotta represent DongChan, something like that. he's tempting me. and i should need at least 3k to go there! ahhhhhh~

what a great night. im going out again tomorrow night. my mom is definitely killing me soon.


ps: im listening to "still as ever" from the Korean drama! so coincidence!

No comments: