Tuesday, December 1, 2009

stress

dear anyone, please drown me under the sea. i wana avoid all these craps.

damn, I'm feeling stress now.

2 presentations to go tomorrow.
2 finals coming.
notes for cognition haven started.
photography assignments don't seem up to my expectations.
design assignments. shit, worse. i have a feeling to redo everything. the logo, the sketches, the illustrators.

isshhh, coke is giving me ecstasy. very hyper, not in a good way though. body is hot. head is heavy. hope this is not a sign of sick again. i have already had enough. oh no, not that cramp! i don't wana have gastric again! hands trembling. head dizzy. Im crazy.

i hope i can sleep forever and ever. then i don't have to think of all the things that i have not done. and the stupid perfectionism in mine will not remind me of my flaws on the things that i have done.

oh my, this sem is just so great. shatter my illusion all the while. im not that great that i thought. sigh...



maybe...i should get some sleep and stop mumbling now.




wish me luck to survive for the semester. and finger crossed for A's please. really cannot afford to get a B now. sucky scholarship.

2 comments:

Jess Lim said...

woo woooo~~~
nx time go mcd order come juice rather thn coke la... tsk tsk..
well we're all under major stress.
let's sanfu for another 2 weeks n we all have fun in cameron or malaka kay??? =D

aNing~ said...

jess i wan si mi lu