Tuesday, December 22, 2009

R.I.P Milo

20th dec 2009, was such a tragic day to my family. especially to my mom.


it was early in the morning. my mom brought Milo out to pee like every other mornings.

when he was done, my mom called him in from the house. it was a very short distance from the place where he was. but, he never come back.

when he was running into the house, (fyi Milo looks very funny when he run) a car bang into him, and Milo was torn into pieces of flesh and blood immediately, in front of my mom's eyes.

i dono who is the fucking stupid bastard that drove so fast early in the morning, and he/she was so blind that cnt even see a small puppy crossing road.

my mom called me after that, and cried on the phone. i was on my way to work. my tears came down unconsciously.

Milo. 2months of life, yet he had so much fun and caring from my family, especially my parents. he's like another son to my parents. he was so adorable and energetic. very hyper. he couldn't sit still, he would always wana run around, licking everyone's legs.




he's intelligent. he could recognize his name already. he could recognize me too, even im only going back home once a week.


how could we don love him?

Milo. rest in peace. u will always be remembered. u will always on our mind. we miss you.


ps: Chiausim said our house has a curse, that cnt keep the dogs. sobb...

No comments: