Friday, December 18, 2009

holiday day 1

holiday day 1.

what i did?

sleep.

sleep.

sleep.

eat.

did house chores.

watch drama.

watch drama.

watch drama.

watch drama.

watch drama.

watch drama.

watch drama.

okie i think enough of spamming. today is indeed a productive day.hmm, at least i think so.
i have finally done with my "Beyond the realm of conscience" drama. which i had been waiting for watching it before finals. im so HAPPY! the drama was quite okie. sometimes a bit draggy. talked too much. i don't really like the ending, it was like hanging in the air, it's neither happily ever after, nor tragic ending. weird.

my mom's friend bought me book today! she inspired me alot. she changed me, from a rebellious teen, to who i am today, by buying me books. im touched! awww...made my day!

someone tagged an old photo of mine in facebook. we went a camp, and criticized the camp committee badly. hah, we were so arrogant right. now i felt silly. why should i bother to do that at that time? childish is the only word i could think of. i look so different now. haha.

can u spot me? i looked MUCH younger that time. and thin. aishhh...

im working tomorrow. but im not sure which outlet im supposed to go. is that bad?

i miss my friends already.

btw, i didn't go clubbing last night. sigh, what a waste. long story. not to mention. im so pathetic. sigh.


but i bought a super SEXAY dress in times square. err, it is actually mixture of lovely and sexay. i like it! i shall wear this some day.


im changing my image next semester. stay tuned.

1 comment:

Jess Lim said...

teeeeeeeheeeeeee~
WE LOVE HOLIDAYS!!!!!
WAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA